Wednesday 17 October 2012

Choice of Music

When it came to making a decision about what music we would like to use, I knew that I wanted it to be a local person so that if we wanted to use them in our video for anything then it is easy to get hold of them and meet up with them. The way in which that I found the band was through my Dad as he knows a lot of the local bands and has some times sold some of their music in his shop. I actually got a few samples from my Dad and listened to them to see which one stood out at me. I looked at three different CD's two were by the same band called East Of The Sun and the other one was by a band called Ronda.
I then got given another CD from my Dad as the band went into his shop and dropped of a CD for me to look at, the band is called Ronin and I have decided to use there song for my music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment